Location: Bangalore, India.
Min Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
Relevant Experience: 8+ years of experience in Semiconductor Industry.
• Oversees and manage ASIC/SOC project in several hand-off models, including from specification to silicon production ramp-up (turnkey), RTL and GDSII
• Customer Focal Point to interface with customer on all aspects of the ASIC/SOC project.
• Drive and track ASIC/SOC Project Schedules, working closely with the ASIC/SOC Leads on potential and current issues.
• Work with cross functional teams: Design, IP, Operations (Package, Test, Product Engineering) teams internally and coordinate their activities and deliveries to meet the project schedule.
• Develop work plan to manage and track short-term and long-term milestones and the overall schedule and budget.
• Manage and track the project progress, risk assessment and risk mitigation plan.
• Coordinate, track and drive actions of team meetings both within the ASIC team and between various Functional Engineering teams.
• Communicate with client and management on the ASIC/SOC project progress.
• Collect lessons learned throughout the program for an ASIC/SOC project
• Report and escalate to management as needed based on schedule or deliverable risks
Minimal 5 experience in SoC/ASIC/ASSP design/development and/or operations. Hands-on ASIC/ASSP project/program management experience required. Prior experience directly managing people preferred. Engineering management experience managing one or more ASIC (physical) design teams a definite plus.
8 years of experience in SoC/ASIC/ASSP development. At least 4 years of experience leading ASIC development/operations teams in a functional/resource management or project/program management responsibility. Knowledge of the complete ASIC development life-cycle and development of ASIC flow. Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing/negotiation skills, including in direct customer engagements. Experience leading teams. Exposure to silicon operations (packaging, test, product engineering) desired.
Thank you for your interest in Open-Silicon, Inc. Please note, however, that Open-Silicon does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies with which we do not have an existing relationship. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/recruiters will be considered property of Open-Silicon and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between Open-Silicon and the agency/recruiter. Open-Silicon reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/recruiters will receive no compensation from Open-Silicon.