Want to get a budgetary quote for ARM® Cortex®-M based IoT Edge SoC? Please fill out the Design Requirements Form.
Product Differentiation Using Custom IoT Edge SoCs
Components of IoT Edge Device:
Key Features of IoT Edge Device SoCs:
- Low power
- Application specific security
- Computing and storage headroom to handle edge analytics
- Interfaces to sensors, actuators and communication modules
- BoM and form-factor reduction
IoT Edge Device SoC Ecosystem:
Custom ASIC Solutions:
Spec2Chip IoT Platform for ARM® Cortex®-M Edge SoCs
Spec2Chip Cortex-M Platform for low risk and reduced schedule:
- RTL based SoC platform with field proven design and verification methodologies
- FPGA platform with software for evaluation of system level use-cases
Scalable platform in RTL and FPGA allowing:
- Hardware-software partitioning
- Custom IP integration and verification
- Software development.
Challenges in IoT Edge SoCs:
- Cost and form-factor
- Ultra low power & mature process technologies (180nm to 28nm)
- Security (HW, SW & Communication)
- BoM reduction, Embedded flash, Mixed signal and RF with multi-chip packaging options
- One-stop turnkey solution from architecture to mass production, including software
‘Can a custom ASIC revolutionize your next IoT product?’ To view this joint Webinar delivered by ARM and Open-Silicon, click here.
Want to get a budgetary quote for ARM Cortex-M based IoT Edge SoC? Please fill out the Design Requirements Form.